Design of Layout in indesign.
Brief: Using InDesign, design a 4-page brochure for a fictitious travel agent.
- The size of the brochure should be A5 (when it is folded).
- Design the brochure in full colour.
- Use fake body copy, but create sensible headings.
- Use titles, headings and images of your choice.
- Be sure to pay attention to:
- Choice of type
- Choice of imagery
- Use of layout and grid to communicate the content.
I didn’t use a fake body copy, but here is the PFD: brochure_extremetravels
The first page shows the back and front page, second page shows content middle.
All photos are legally downloaded at Pixabay.